There are just a few weeks to go until Multimodal 2023, and we can’t wait to see existing contacts and customers and meet new ones.
You’ll find us on stand 8010 in the UKWA pavilion at the NEC in Birmingham – the Magnus green shouldn’t be hard to spot!
Multimodal has been running since 2008, successfully building a supply chain community of shippers, retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, importers and exporters.
Come and say hello, and Magnus Group’s friendly team will show you how we can transform your logistics operations.
We offer a bespoke service from our full suite of services, from warehousing and transport to freight forwarding, ITFS and customs clearance, all from our HQ near Ipswich and at the Port of Felixstowe.
Pop along or get in touch first with Andy Simpson, email email@example.com
Magnus Group is a haulage, warehousing and freight forwarding logistics company based just outside Ipswich with additional warehousing at the Port of Felixstowe.
If you would like to know more about the business, please call +44 1473 836600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Categorised in: Uncategorised
- Olly Magnus judges Suffolk Business Awards 2023
- Meet us at Multimodal 2023
- Magnus Group gets Bronze Award for supporting the armed services
- Customs clearance with Magnus Group
- 2022 in numbers
- Magnus Group awarded ISO certification
- Olly Magnus named patron of Suffolk mental health charity
- Magnus Group extends ties with Royal Logistic Corps
- Warehouse space available soon at Magnus Group
- Make use of our ITSF at the Port of Felixstowe