Magnus Group is proud to become certified by the ISO (Independent Organization for Standardization).
Our certificate covers three areas of management and company compliance:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
ISO certification shows that our management systems, processes, services and documentary procedures have all the requirements for standardisation and quality assurance.
The ISO is a non-governmental, international body made up of national standards bodies. It oversees standards to ensure quality and safety at all times.
Each of the certifications has different criteria and standards. For example, ISO 9001 covers basic principles such as engagement of people, customer focus, leadership, process approach, improvement, evidence-based decisions and relationship management.
Going the extra mile
CEO Olly Magnus said: “Magnus always goes the extra mile for its customers, staff and partners.
“Receiving our ISO certifications feels like another positive step forward for the business, and I’m grateful to the team for making it happen.”
Magnus Group is a haulage, warehousing and freight forwarding logistics company based just outside Ipswich with additional warehousing at the Port of Felixstowe.
If you would like to know more about the business, please call +44 1473 836600 or email email@example.comOlly Magnus, Team Magnus
Categorised in: Uncategorised
- Olly Magnus judges Suffolk Business Awards 2023
- Meet us at Multimodal 2023
- Magnus Group gets Bronze Award for supporting the armed services
- Customs clearance with Magnus Group
- 2022 in numbers
- Magnus Group awarded ISO certification
- Olly Magnus named patron of Suffolk mental health charity
- Magnus Group extends ties with Royal Logistic Corps
- Warehouse space available soon at Magnus Group
- Make use of our ITSF at the Port of Felixstowe