Communicating with your team is crucial if you are to engage them in joining your corporate journey.
For that reason, we invited all our exceptional people to join us for a presentation outlining the recent growth of Magnus Group and how we will continue to improve company performance in the coming years.
CEO Olly Magnus introduced the session in one of the company’s expansive warehouses at Great Blakenham, near Ipswich.
Around 70 of the company’s 150 staff were able to attend a presentation from COO Mark Oakley that helped add context to our headline figures over the past three years:
- Turning loss into profit
- Building staff numbers from 99 to 150
- Increasing warehouse space from 105,000 to 350,000 sq ft
- Improving the truck fleet
Olly said: “It was good for the team to hear from me, Mark and fellow director Martin Gomersall about how the business has grown and our exciting plans for the future.
“As I look at how the Magnus Group has turned around, I am so grateful to have an amazing team around me from top to bottom.”
Magnus Group is a haulage, warehousing and freight forwarding logistics company based just outside Ipswich with additional warehousing at the Port of Felixstowe.
If you would like to know more about the business, please call +44 1473 836600 or email email@example.comTeam Magnus
Categorised in: Uncategorised
- First Magnus Group family fun day
- Magnus Group sponsors local boxing star Fabio Wardley
- Win cinema tickets in our Hoots colouring competition
- What a Hoot! Magnus Group helps launch art trail
- Magnus Group gives staff upbeat business update
- Josh shortlisted for national warehousing award
- Warehousing, Road Freight and Freight Forwarding
- Customer Service Excellence
- Meet Our People – Lisa Bennett
- Stress Awareness Month